Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I deal with my Ex's crazy GF?

My Ex-BF and I recently broke up after 3 1/2 years due to me moving out of the state to persue a career in music. The break-up was mutual thus allowing us to remain VERY close even though my ex is now in a new relationship. We talk every week, exchange text messages, pictures, and really support each other. It's like we're still in a relationship, minus the physical part. He's become my Best Friend.





Everything was fine between us until last night. The problem startd when I got a text message from him (or so I thought it was him) around 12 midnight asking me to call. I called and no one answered, but soon after that, I got another text message from his phone. This time I could see that even though the messages were coming from his phone, they clearly weren't from him but from his GF who is obviously upset by my communication with her BF (my ex).





Even though I'm over a thousand miles away, I'm really bothered that this chick went through all the trouble of going through her BF's things to break into his phone, find my phone number, and harass me in the middle of the night. (And of course I didn't dignify her messages with a response)





Once my ex found out, he called me first thing this morning to apologize and promised to ';handle'; the situation. I'm not sure how he's ';handled'; the situation since this morning, but I just wanted to know if there was any particular way for ME to ';handle'; this situation. I've already threatened to end our friendship if this were to happen again, but I'm not sure if that's really the right response. I consider him more of a Best Friend than I do an Ex-BF and I don't want to throw that away over some dumb chick.





P.S. We're all in our mid-twenties. Should adults really be acting this way?


How do I deal with my Ex's crazy GF?
Your not with the Right persons.How do I deal with my Ex's crazy GF?
She's just jealous her bf is talking,texting, etc. with you so much. Wouldn't you act the same way if it was the other way around.
Talk to her and explain d situation tell her u are only friends and that u are an adult and dont play those childish games if she doesnt listen dont stop talking to him u are an adult and shoudt have to just because of her
I'd have to block his number, but first tell him you are going to do it an suggest another way he can reach you--e-mail. She is behaving like a selfish childish because she just can't stand the thought that there is someone in his life who he want to talks to and be friends with. See how it goes and then make your own decisions.
I had a similar experience. My ex and I split up a few years back remained mates not to the extent you two are. I don't text or call him but we do talk on MSN a couple of times a week. His current GF got all bitter and twisted I even spoke to her to make her rest easy that we have nothing more than just a friendship. Not sure how it has worked as he now has a new job and isn't online as much but I think you need to tone it down its not really that good if you say its like your still a couple without the sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment