Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Guys and girls Please! How can I tell if my fiance still has feelings for his ex??

Okay, they say they are just good friends. He tells her EVERYTHING about me and us. When we argue, he goes running to talk to her. Obvioulsy, I hate that girl with ALL MY HEART! She even asked him back. I wrote her a msg asking her to stop talking to him; basically to leave him alone. She said that my fiance has told her that I treat him like Sh*t. I've had dreams of the two of them talkin and being together, and my fiance told her that about me. He knows I hate her and yes I get jealous when they talk. I don't want him talking to her. She's called me a scared little btch! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? And he's said anything to her. He's hasn't even cussed her out for calling me a BTCH! He's always known how bad I dislike her, but he doesn't care and keep talking to her. I've asked him several times to stop that ';Friendship'; but he doesn't care. I am really hurt and PISSED! OMG. Guys, do you think it's okay for you to talk to an ex even though you know that your fiancee hates her?Guys and girls Please! How can I tell if my fiance still has feelings for his ex??
First off, even if you hate her, treat her like gold. If she hates you, she'll keep telling him how wrong you are for him.





Secondly, if you want to know if he still likes her, ask him in a very sincere fassion. If he gets defensive or can't look you in the eye, then most likely yes.





Lastly, even if he does have feelings for her, what does it matter. If you are too territorial, it will push him away and make him resent you. Asking him not to see her would be a mistake. It'll just make you the bad guy.





Just remember, he is with you for a reason. If they were supposed to be together, they would be. Just relax.Guys and girls Please! How can I tell if my fiance still has feelings for his ex??
I'd be just a pissed as you. I'm surprised you haven't taken her out yet! As for your fiancee, it is absolutely not ok. How can you still be with a guy like that? Just remember the more upset you get about him talking to her, the happier she is. She knows it kills you that their friends and that's waht she wants. She wants you guys to argue and fight about so that she can have him to herself. I've seen it happen over and over.
I don't think you should stay with that guy. Don't even give him a choice.(ie. It's either her or me). He has no respect for you. Without respect you're just another chick to him. Good Luck,
ok this is a sign of things to come. leave him now before you get married. It is a huge sign that he chooses her over you. It doesn't matter whether or not he has feelings for her.


A marriage is not easy, and the best of couples have a hard time. When you get into a marriage you need to be on the same team with spouse. It seems like you and fiance are not on the same team. If you were, he would see that it was a problem to keep the unhealthy relationship with the ex.


Let him know you are serious enough to break up. If he sees your point then try to work it out, if not, you have learned a valuable lesson and saved future heartache.
you need to sit your man down and talk to hima nd tell him how you feel and whatever he tell you . you need to believe him because what is a relationship without TRUST......
okay...if he's doing all that stuff..it does mean that he likes her..and he still have feelings for her...why dont u just go infront of her and ask her why she still messing with her ex [[your fiance]] and if he still going on around with her then why is he your fiance....i mean..seriously..he so still like her...if he's telling her everything about u and him...then of course he likes her..aand she told u that u treated him like ****...iono if it's true....but i think he's the one treating u like ****..
I know most people will think you're being unreasonable, but you should talk to your fiance and tell him how you feel. I believe that if he really truly loves you, he will choose you over the ex and will grant your wish (of him not talking to her) no matter how unreasonable it may seem.





That happened to me before and yeah (my husband now) cut all ties with his ex because it makes me feel so jealous. I hope your fiance should do the same thing.
It sounds like he does still have feelings for her otherwise he wouldn't be going to her for ';relationship advice'; when the two of you get into an argument. The fact that he is not backing you up when she is saying hurtful things about you is a definite red flag. I'm sure you've talked to him about it but I think you should seriously reconsider marrying this guy until he starts treating your feelings with respect. It will not get any better after you get married I can promise you that. Maybe you could sit down and have a serious conversation with each other (when both of you are in a good mood) and explain to him how you feel and ask him how he feels about it. If you can't come to a resolution that is acceptable to you then you should seriously consider leaving this guy.
No, that is not okay. You shouldn't put up with that and you deserve better. If he does this now before you're married, what will he do after?
I wonder how expects you to react??? You have to ask yourself why you haven't been apart of this ';friendship';. If she is truely his ';friend'; then she would have respect if nothing else for your relationship. I don't tell my friends' partners names or get into their business and when one of my friends cussed out my man I took as disrepecting me and we don't talk. Something to think about, I guess.
Replace your current fiance with a new one. This one stinks. I am not kidding. But if you'd like a professional opinion, go to couples counseling with your fiance. The counselor will help you figure out what you want from a relationship, and whether you can get it from this one.
if he can't feel fro you...how do you think hes going to feel for you in a further relationship....I know you like him as a fiance and everything..but if a man can't understnad your feelings ansd he can't stand up for u....drop him hes a waste of your future
Why are you still with him?
Absolutely not! If he loves you he wouldn't talk to her if he knew that it bothered you. He is keeping her on a line. A backup so to speak.





If he is telling you that he just talks to her bet that you are only getting about 75% of the truth. If you knew the other 25% you would leave him and he knows that.





That's a scientific fact. Sorry.
I think he knows it pisses you off and doesnt care..its one thing to still keep in touch but to run and tell her everything. Shy* he needs to be maring her then. Hun U better get out while your on top if you catch my drift. Sorry for his acttions. Hope it all works out. =D
Old habbits die hard.To them it probably does not feel like they are cheating if,nay,when they go all the way.
If he will not end that 'friendship' for you, then he is not the man you want to marry.
if he doesn't respect your feelings and opinions why are you with him? it would be one thing if they were just friends but the fact that she wants him back and he's sharing all my secrets crosses a line. i don't think i could put up with that. sorry but you may want to re-evaluate your relationship. best wishes
you need to work on your relationship with your fiance before you guys get married. You need to learn to trust him no matter what and he needs to learn to respect your feelings. I don't think the both of you guys understand what you are getting into when you talk about getting married.
ah... well if your fiance knows that you dont like her and they have nor reason to talk..like a kid together or anything then they shouldnt talk...he probably still has feelings for her...he shoudl have said something to her when she called you a *****.. i know you guys are engaged but if this doesnt stop then you will need to leave him b/c sooner or later he might end up cheating on you with her if he already isnt.. talk to him and tell him to chose between you or her..
  • skin moles
  • kick scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment