Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Me and my ex's best friend kind of like eachother...What should I do about it?

Okay, so lately, I have been hanging out and talking to my exes BEST FRIEND. I hung out with him last week, and then he came over last night with his friend (who is my good friend, too %26amp; who is also my exes friend) and my best friend was with us, too. At first, it was just me and him at my house for like an hour. We didn't like kiss or anything, or even flirt. But yeah.


Then, they left late %26amp; my best friend spent the night. Early in the morning, my exes best friend and the other friend came over again, my best friend was still here. and we hung out again. Then my best friend left, and it was just me, him %26amp; the other guy. Then they left, and we hugged goodbye and everything, and he gave me a really, deep hug? I don't know, it was just cute because he looked so nervous.





And last night, I was looking through my best friends texts without her knowing [she won't care], and she was texting him and he was telling her that he started liking me.


But my exes best friend (lets call him Bob) thinks I still like my ex, even though I don't anymore. And Bob was telling my best friend how he would get over it, because he knew that I still liked my ex, a loooot. But thats not even true anymore.





Me and Bob have been texting %26amp; we have flirted, kind of a lot, and I realized that I kind of do like him.


I don't know what to do, though, because he's also talking to another girl, but they barely see eachother. He's not a player or anything, he's really really sweet.


And I'm moving this summer, and the fact that he's my exes best friend makes it all the more worse.





What should I do?????!Me and my ex's best friend kind of like eachother...What should I do about it?
Go for it.!


He's fair game.=]Me and my ex's best friend kind of like eachother...What should I do about it?
the same as you told me move on if you really like him tell him and you can still be together for now but, when you move it will be hard


oh and, if your ex is over you then it shouldnt be a problem...


tell this guy how you feel


and


good luck :)
go for it, i think lifes too short to give up chances like that.





you and your ex finished for a reason meaning you weren't meant to be so if you and this boy like eachother then make sure you let him know how you feel before its too late!


x
I think you should go for it i mean if you like him than go for it. if you don't like your ex than like i said go for it.


GOOD LUCK.
theres obviously a reason as to why you and your ex broke up.


if the opportunity is there with the bestfriend i say why not !


go for it because you dont wanna be left thinking of what could have been
Let your ex go to hell !!!


Get this other guy babe!
go for it
he is you ex's best friend, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?????????????


I really think you should not care about your exe anymoe coz you'r over eachother, you should start spending more time with bob and tell him that you dont have feelings for your ex anymore, you should date him before it is too late.





Hope i helped.
Hey, if you're both single and like each other...i don't see a problem!





If ';Bob'; is okay with dating his best friend's ex, then you should have nothing to worry about. Dating isn't that complicated. If you like someone and they like you back, then try it out and see how it works.





What's the worst that can happen?


You break up. Then what?


You find a new guy.





Talk to him yourself and tell him you like him. Don't use friends to try and get the message across. Do it yourself--that's a much more mature thing to do, and he might respect you more for making the first move.





Best of luck : ]
Thanks for answering my question. In reply to yours I would say make sure that your best friend is okay with it because dating best friends ex's is risky business because she might still have feelings for him and get jealous jeapodising (sh*t spelling lol) your friendship.





But if you both have feelings for eachother I would go for it...but at the same time being sensitive to your friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment