Monday, August 16, 2010

I still has a feeling with my ex even though he gave me bad memories?

It's all the same like the other sad-love-songs. Fall in love then cry over in the end of the story. Honestly I still has feeling with this guy, someone who made me mad in love and also someone that really really ruined my feeling. He has lot of influence in my life, but id don’t know why I just remember bad words that came out from his mouth. He always compared me with a perfect figure in his mind, a figure that completely opposite my everything. He said I must be more mature and I must have better look. He said I must get taller, thinner, have perfect hair. And it is the characteristic of his ex! Ouch.. Honestly it is very irritating being critized by someone that you really loved. It really hurts, so much..


How many times I should see this. You with other girl. A girl that I really envy. She has everything that you need and you want. Maybe she鈥檚 just the perfect one for you. Congratulation then. And good luck. I wish you had great times with her.


For some reason I feel like you were trying to torture me more and more each day. All the things that you did, all the things that you say is... Crap! I hate you. How could you hurt me like this? I would never understand the answer. I believe that you tried to hurt me by being soo sweet to your perfect-*******-model girl in front of me. I want you to tell me, I want to talk with you. Tell me whyy! But im sure you won鈥檛 tell me, you wont give any of your times for me, will you? Congratulation for your winning..


It鈥檚 been 5 month... i鈥檝e tried to be strong.. Ive tried to be careless. But it just came over all over me.. I cant retain my mind from this silly thingy. I hate this! I always looking for you in class.. I always want to know your condition.. I always want to know what you do right now. Andd I always want to know are you still thinking of me like I did for this long? I just want to know...


I gotta be strong...





I wanna pray to God.. I want to ask for strength.. But I cant.. Im just so dirty so wrong so bad.. I don’t deserve to get His blessings..


I am trapped


Someone, something help me..I still has a feeling with my ex even though he gave me bad memories?
sorry gal I feel ur pain even though he gave u hard tym u stil luv da guy I guess it hw lyf goes mst of da tym we luv da ppl wh dnt luv us.i knw its hard to get over hm bt as tym goes on u wil.if de is a guy wh is interested in u n u c dat u cn date hm go 4 hm u may b surprised dat u may learn 2 luv hm along da way n he may help u to shift the focus n u may 4get about ur ex.b honest wit da guy u wil date tel hm dat u nt ova ur ex bt u r willing 2 b with hm.I still has a feeling with my ex even though he gave me bad memories?
wow. I pray and hope God releases you from the trap you're in. pray to Him


Seek some professional help darling. Goodluck
loving is denying oneself, loving is forgetting oneself, loving is laying down one's life for the lover. Being upset and angry is totally the opposite.so continue the journey of loving, you will never regret the outcome of loving because its gaining, maturing and liberating.
I've experienced the exact same thing from my 1st love... I understand how u feel... Its going to take time to heal the pain in ur heart, in my case I nearly killed myself, but I had a childhood friend that stay by my side. Maybe u could try to spend more time with some1 special in ur life to convert ur mind from thinkng of him. Try to do things that u like. Im obsessed with movies, so to convert my mind I live in fantasy world, watching millions of korean, chinese, thai, hongkong, japan, hindi, english movies, comedies, actions, romantic comedy and even heart thrashing movies, some of the movies will remind me of him n I will still cry like hell, but atleast the source of tears is the movie. N I never walk alone without musics, will blast it, sing along, play with children, keep myself busy with aikido class, I took courses to make myself busy, will go out at night with friends and have a good laugh. Eventhough I didn’t feel like going out or even if I didn’t feel like going out, but heartbroken people need to be forced... Just try to do other things when u start to thinkabout him. He doesn’t deserve ur love... Good luck friend !
I think u love him more than u love urself. All u need is a little time to get to know urself and wen u do, u'll fall in love wid urself and if anybody tries to bring u down u'll just think dat they r crazy. Ppl might say dat u r self absorbed but dat's da way u'll hv 2 roll if u wanna avoid future heart breaks.
If you have bad memoroes I would suggest that you move along and avoid being hurt once again. BTW, if you are in the San Diego, CA area, I am single, attractive and looking for that special someone. Mikel Wade 1-619-741-1470
You are wasting your time, the life is not that too short, and the opportunities are not that less, look forward and walk away from bad memories, there is heaven in front of you, all you have to do walk forward
my honest answer is that your dumb for really wanting him back...BECAUSE if he really liked you he wouldent be trying to change you..


you deserve better and at the end lets hope you do find the perfect someone

No comments:

Post a Comment