Monday, August 16, 2010

Scared to get into a relationship/start dating...?

I really want to be in a relationship again. I broke up with my ex several months ago, and I feel like I am able to move on (I don't miss him at all anymore). I've only had one serious relationship, mainly because I started dating him when I was very young, and it went on for years. Now I'm 18 and almost out of school. From the very beginning my ex was extremely attached to me, and he scared me out of breaking up with him (it was a horrible relationship), but was so young when it started I just stayed with him. Maybe his attachment is making me afraid of commitment.


There's been cute guys/girls who have liked me, but I turned them down even before getting to know them, because I was afraid that I'd be either stuck again or would get right out of it. I don't know what to do about this fear.





I didn't really know how to put this as a question, but any input would really help. Any advice about what to do?Scared to get into a relationship/start dating...?
i know your fears, i have been there myself. The best is to start dating and sometimes rejection or acceptance is part of life. Dating helps us gain experience and strength and at the same time learning what you get out of it. I have dated, been broken hearted and have given broken hearts and now I know what i want when I date and what type of person I hope to marry in the future. Always know it is like a job interview, you date, like it or don't continue.....Date to be strong and learn about life, you can also make friendships out of it as well and if it works or does not work.....I am still friends with my exesScared to get into a relationship/start dating...?
look back at the beginning of your last relationship and write down the things that you done that you shouldn't have done.did you get any hints as to where that relationship was going from the beginning.like did he get angry real easy and when he did did it scare you.if so you should have moved on from there.always listen to your gut feelings.if your insides shake or vibrate then your gut is telling you to back off and move on.don't wait till its too late and say i knew i should have stopped seeing him if your in an abusive relationship break it off and just because you love him don't go back for more.just let it fade away in the wind.good luck and i wish you all the best life has to offer...pete
just take it slow and you'll get the hang of it....also, if you tell them you'll situation they'll be more apt to say.
well fear is a normal thing, all you need to do is follow your heart, if you like some one go for it, dont let other ppl controol how you feel or what you do, but if your afride of getting hurt or anything make sure your partner knows, they will be thankful, it takes time ot get over a long relationship completly. you will move on when your ready
find out some dating tips i suggest you to visit http://datinggirls.cz.cc for useful tips.i hope you get some help there.





Regards:


your sincer
being 18 is a pretty young age.


if you wanna study, this is what you should first do, to have yr life settled down.


then, u will hv time for a serios relationship.


don't hurry to much.


look for more guys, to see which one is perfect for you.
Your too young..you need some time to be yourself and not tied down in a relationship..have some fun..and think about love later. sounds like your not ready so dont rush it..when the time is right you will know
im the same way, it comes to 2 things mainly, trust and faith. trust the person ur getting to know that they wont b clingy and have faith that things will work out. I'm in my first real,working relationship in years, FYI. Best of Luck
you cant really just feel its ok after a good night sleep


you have to be with someone new


and hopefully it will be someone who deserves to be with you


dont rush and be sure that ure choice is the best available
Uhh... question is, ARE YOU ready yourself.





and what's this nonsense about girls and guys liking you.








are you somekind of hottie magnet that you turn down because you're afraid?











lets see... i guess it all depends on who YOU like. If i didnt like someone and they were cuter than a puppy, i still wouldnt go out with them.








its YOUR DECISION. obviously the guy had too much of a lead in ur past relationship.





also, SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP AT NOT EVEN 18? LOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOL having fun with life are we?
Faint Heart neer won fair lady/guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment