Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i get my ex back?

Me and my ex had dated for 2 years, i broke it off because he had done some things in the past to really hurt me and i just needed time but i forgave him for that. Then we got back together for awhile but i met this other guy who i thought was cute. But really he wasnt and he was just a rebound and was the closest thing to help me try and get over my ex even though i wasnt. So i started talking to my ex again and i broke up with the rebound guy. Me and my ex got back together and things were great until a few weeks ago. He has been acting really different and he broke up with me 4 times in the past 3 week. But the weird thing is that one minute he would be fine and talking about our future and the next he would be breaking up with me. He just broke up with me the night we were gonna start haning out again...i slapped him and he told me to get out of his car so i did and then an hour later i tried to call him but he had changed his number. I talked to his mom and she has no idea who he is anymore and either do i. hes acting selfish which he has already addmitted to me he is. But this whole new person isnt him and im not just going to give up like that because it has only been 2 nights but i cant stop thinking about him and i know i didnt do anything wrong because i was trying so hard to keep me and him together and be a better girlfriend. How do i get him back, make him realize how he is acting and that i really love him with all my heart and will do anything for him? because he used to tell me i was the one giving up but really he is because he kept breaking it off. He always told me if he breaks up with me again its for good but i know that he still loves me and that this person he seems to be is NOT him.








PLEASE NO ONE SAY FORGET HIM BECAUSE YOU ALL KNOW IT IS NOT THAT EASY.How do i get my ex back?
Hi: Just have a little more patients and as you say you know he loves you, and as soon as a man realizes your the one woman he wants he will be calling you. He will beg you to take him back..Just think postive. Jimmy, Mildred is my friendHow do i get my ex back?
Your first question is ';how do I get him back.'; After that you've spent the entire story trashing him. Why do you really want him back? Maybe you should read your own letter.
yeah its not easy, but thats life. dump this loser now so you can move on with your life and find someone better!
He's being this way because you screwed his head up previously. Pay back time for you I guess and time for you to see how it feels to be messed around.
Sorry but the two of you sound addicted to drama. What a life playing the break up /make up game. Very dysfunctional.
act very sexy
He found another girl?





Sounds like games to me. You even know it yourself, it will never workout. Sorry...
It sounds to me that he's doing drugs. They change a person big time and really screw with their whole being,
Go ask him out on valentines day %26lt;3
I'm working on getting my ex back......it's difficult but it can be done I'm just not sure how yet?
It really doesnt sound to promising. Maybe it is time for you to think about moving on.





I know thats not what youwanted to hear but the truth will set you free





You can read some great get an ex back articles below. I think you will like their suggestions better than mine.
Why would you want him back if he is selfish and he doesn't even know who he is? I say forget about him and I can say that because I have been there. Went back to an ex and it was the biggest mistake of my life it is all a fantasy. You can still love him but move on if it were other issues I would say stick it out.


Go on with your life and I promise you if it is meant to be there will be no struggle it will happen before you know it. There is nothing wrong with loving him we can't help that we can only help what we do. Best wishes and you broken heart will mend and you won't need anyone to help it along.
Sure you may say don't say forget about him, but think about it hun, if things are going bad right now and you guys keep braking up think of it like this, hes just going to keep doing that, and sooner or later in your life hes going to use you as a rebound, because he knows that you will take him back no matter what.


And actually maybe you guys should take a long brake and talk to different people do you really want someone that has done that to you, who has hurt you and is continuing to hurt you.


Just go out clubbing with your girlfriends have a few drinks, and pick up some hot dates there and then flaunt them towards the guy and make him jealous, that's actually away you can get him back...
Quite honestly you both sound young and a bit immature. I don't think that either of you are ready for a relationship. You got back together, but found another guy you thought was cute. So you broke up with him to date the supposed ';rebound'; guy. Hint: If you're dating someone and hook up with someone else it's not a rebound, it's ';cheating';. Then you dumped ';rebound'; guy and got back together. He broke up four times in three weeks. Why do you even want to keep going through the drama? It's all very immature and isn't how relationships should really work. I know you say you don't want to hear it, but forget him. Spend some time figuring out who you are and what you really want out of life. Then worry about dating someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment