Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is he abusive? please give me an opinion.?

My boyfriend, josh gets mad sometimes and when it is my fault, i apologize, but sometimes i apologize when it isnt so he wont stay mad. he doesnt yell at me when he's mad. he just gets very silent and emotionless. when Im mad at him i some how end up apologizing to him, i dont think he expects it to happen everytime though.





my guy friend, joey, of 6 years says it seems somewhat abusive and that i need to dump him. but this guy, joey, and i have an almost sexual history which i would rather not define. so i dont know if this is how he feels or if hes just trying to get me to fall for him again. i love josh with my entire heart and do not want to lose him, but is joey right?





when i said i apologize when im mad at him, i mean i will confront him about something that makes me upset and sometimes he will get mad back or feel bad but deny the fact that he's mad (even though it is very obvious) and i end up apologizing for being mad in the first place. and he was my first so I know i love him or we wouldnt have done it. I was his too. I know for a fact he loves me.


sometimes i will get a bruise from him from when we are wrestling around (all in fun) and joey says it might not be accidents and will lead to actual physical abuse. i was abused sexually, physically and mentally when i was young and it has lead me to have trust issues with guys and i normally break up with a guy after a month because i do not want to get hurt again. but with josh i dont see that happening.





and i have seen him talking to his ex gf. but do not suspect cheating even though i do get a little jealous i never say anything. and he knows i cheated on my ex, steven, which was with Josh. He knows how deeply I regret it and knows that i did not expect forgiveness from my ex. Even when it was offered. so he acts like he trusts me even though i can tell he doesnt trust me with certain people. what do u think?


its been 10 months now and i want to know if this should end or if it will get better again.Is he abusive? please give me an opinion.?
lol ok when you get mad... don't apologize.... stay mad ... let him know that you will not take being treated that way. as for being abusive... i dont think that is a sign......... actually lol I'm a lot like that guy.... i tend to get mad when he gets mad at me because i don't think he should be getting mad at me and then he ends up apologizing lol. i think you should just stay mad.(no matter how long it take until he apologizes) this works because if my bf doesn't talk to me i will eventually apologize, By the way.. don't let your past ruin your present or future relationships.
  • skin moles
  • kick scooter
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment