Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How to get over an ex even though i'm better off now??

I dated this really sweet, funny guy but it ended up not working out. We both just graduated so he's outa sight but not all outa mind. I'll find myself day dreaming and remember the times we spent together. I'm single now and dont want to rebound and find someone who will just fill that loney gap i have now. I really want to move on with my life...but how?How to get over an ex even though i'm better off now??
go out have some fun, hnag our with your girlfriends, just remind yourself, that you are just fine without him, and that there is no reason to fret over him, so just put him outta mind, hes gone, treat yourself to a day at the spa, just relax and take your mind off him, if you ever need to talk just email, or IM or message me or w.e hahaHow to get over an ex even though i'm better off now??
Focus on something else, get a hobby. You dont need a boy in your life to be complete, there are other ways to fill lonelyness. Hang out more with our friends, build a stonger realationship with your dad, study with moo. Work on becoming a stonger person

Report Abuse



Go out and do somethings with friends...thats the best way...just have fun and put him out of your mind.
The best way for a women to get over a man is to get under a new one. I've allways found that drinking a lot helps

No comments:

Post a Comment