Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Going to college... how do u let go of an ex.. even though u'll be around the? please help!!!?

Sorry about the slang in the question, I thought I was gonna run out of space to write.





Well my question is I'm about to go off to college BUT my ex is also going to the same college and I want to cut ties with him but then again I don't. I wan't to be with him but he doesn't want commitment right now... I can't let go and it's driving me crazy... we're gonna have a class together but I'm desperately afraid that he's gonna meet someone else (some girl's already asked him to hang out with her and a few people from their old school, she thinks she knows him even though they haven't talked since they went to the same school in 9th grade) and I don't want to be around to see that happen if it does... I don't know what to do. I've been kinda flirting with another guy that's gonna be going to our school but I still just don't feel without my ex. I mean I truly love him and it's unlike any other relationship I've ever been in.. I want to get out or something.. I just want to stop hurting.. please give advice.. be honest.. thanks a million.Going to college... how do u let go of an ex.. even though u'll be around the? please help!!!?
There isn't really any shortcut to it, you can't just suddenly fall out of love, it takes time. The relationship obviously won't work if one person doesn't want to commit so it's best to just accept that and try to move on to bigger and better things. Cutting ties with him for a little while wouldn't be a bad idea, maybe a few months or so. That will give you time to heal and fall out of love a little bit. If you stay friends with him then every time you hang out with him the feeling will just come right back. It's a tough situation to be in but eventually the love will start to fade once you realize that there are others out there for you! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment