Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How to get over an ex girlfreind?

i am 32 years old i was in a relationship with a woman for a little under a year,i have since moved on into another relationship.For almost three years but for some reason i seems impossible for me to get over my ex even though she is the one who cheated and left me. I go months without talking to her but it seems like when she does not here from me for a couple of months she contacts me. For conversation and i seemed to get hooked back on to wanting to see her ect. When me and her broke up in april of 2006 i didn't sleep with her again until the summer of 2008 in june and once in august. Ever since then i have been trying to see her again and i always her excuses like she sleeps when she isn't working or sometimes or should i say most of the time she just doesn't answer the phone.What can i do to get over my ex once and for all. It drives me crazy to be in love with someone who is not in love with me.How to get over an ex girlfreind?
show her middle finger...no i mean litterlyHow to get over an ex girlfreind?
time heals all wounds

No comments:

Post a Comment