Monday, August 16, 2010

Should I Get Back With My Ex?...Even Though?...?

to start things off, i think im in love with my ex. seriously. we have been good friends for about 4 years. just this year, we went out. it only lasted a month and a half. he didn't have his truck at the time, so we could never do anything. that's mainly why we broke up, besides that he said he wasn't sure that he still liked me. also we are both pretty shy, so we never got anywhere physically. but he has his truck back now. the only negatives really were just that we could never hang out much. but i think we could now.





its been almost a month and a half since we broke up. im still insane about him. i don't know if he still likes me though. we went on a school trip 3 weeks ago, and we hung out all day and talked quite a bit and i think it went well. on the bus ride home i laid on his shoulder the whole way.





hes been talking to me quite a bit lately, but i need to know if hes interested. hes really shy, so i know he wont come to me. but im really shy also. i think about him all the time. hes such a sweetheart. how do i talk to him about it? hes not very open at all to talk about stuff like this. he could just walk away. do you think he still likes me? how can i talk to him without being humiliated and not ruin our friendship? i love him. thanks.Should I Get Back With My Ex?...Even Though?...?
If he didn't do anything to hurt you, then go for it.Should I Get Back With My Ex?...Even Though?...?
Give it time, Keep showing him feelings.. He will understand, and be more comfortable with the fact you still love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment