Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I started to file child support on my ex because that was the only way I could get him to help me out with our?

newborn. He's in the Marines, and is still going to school. He gave me a call, and was mad because his commander officer got on his case. Child support had contact them because I knew his recruiter's phone number. He wanted a DNA test and I was up for it, but now he doesn't want the test done anymore. He only asked it to be done because he just got married a few months ago, and his wife is pushing him to do it. Well, he called me and asked me to stop all the processing for the child support, that he had already talked to his commander and he told him that best way if were on talking term is to have money come out of his account straight to mine. I believe that is called an allotment. How do I know if all he's saying is true, or if he'll go through with it? He says whatever it is that I'm wanting for the baby he'll try his best to make it work. I told him that I wanted medical/dental insurances, college savings, and everything else that his other kids get, that's only fair. But he told me that his kids won't even get to use the college funds that they got offered unless he stays with the Marines for 20+ years. Then, he goes off telling me that they F him up once he got in, its nothing like they told him.. He asked me if I would f him up, and turn around and still go through with the child support. We're all scheduled to do an DNA test next week, and he's wanting me to stop it because starting Monday he's going to start what he told me. I'm all new at all these child support thingy. What is best, and what should I do?I started to file child support on my ex because that was the only way I could get him to help me out with our?
Go through the proper, legal channels... don't just trust him at his word. It's in your child's best interest to ensure that there is a valid, legally-binding agreement in place.I started to file child support on my ex because that was the only way I could get him to help me out with our?
Speaking from experience men are great at telling you what you want to hear. You have to go through the proper legal channels because if he was genuinely interested in helping you than he would already be doing so. Don't trust him. If you want your child to have what he deserves, keep going.
I was under the impression that the military made sure that their enlisted took care of their responsibilities. If he's giving you static, and in my opinion he's just promising you stuff to get you off of his back, then you might want to go back to the recruiter and explain the situation to him and see what the official program is. You really need to consult someone who specializes in family law to help you out. Don't always trust the people at the child support agency, there's bad employees at all of them. You need something legal and binding in place for both your child's, and your, best interests. I also think he's a bit of a slimeball for trying to shirk out of his responsibilities. Men like that are scum.

No comments:

Post a Comment