Tuesday, August 10, 2010

PLEASE READ and help me i thank i still love my ex even thow im with someone els for a year now come saturday?

ok hope you all dont mind a LONG one and sorry if i jump around is kind of confuseing at time is you wish you can call or email me and i could explin better, but here we go it all started (the main part) about 5 years ago, i started dateing a person in a real realinship and was the nices, kindes, most open minded person you could ever be with, i had no trust issues and while i was with this person it all happened i let this person run over me and it changer me big time becuase of what she done to me she hade cheated on me and a lot me (called me ben during sex) lie to be able being prego to get me to come back to her, and lots more, after i left her for good i said no more, i start being controling and more Obsessed of the person i was with, haveing to know were they were and what they were doing any time i talked to them and even when i wasent, but the main thing im whating to know is, ok let me explain i got married to the wrong person about 4 years ago and about 1 1/2 after i got married i foun my love from middle school that i fergot about (well she found me) and once i saw her i found that love again that i has lost with my wife (ex getting a dovorice) and seeing as how my ex 5 years ago was i was sill very Obsessed of her i was only with her a mounth and a hafe but it was the best of my life and in that time her got predgen (did know till the kid was 3 months old) but still that dosent matter to me, ok i am with someone now and saturday it will be 1 year with this person, but about 2 weeks ago i went to my moms and found a pic of my son (from her) in my moms mail box with her # on it ( she not one that lies in any way) but i know it ment she wanted to talk to me so latter that week i called her and we talked for a long time i thought she wanted me to have nothing to do with my son but come to find out it wasent her i was the guy she was with (left him last Nov) and that he was jellius of ther things she has said to him (about me) and the cummits she has made (exp) he asked her if he was the best she has had and she told him not that josh (me) was and she told me this to my fase and that she didnt wast any mode kids for a while so that made him made knowing that in his words that she would have my (josh) kid and not his, whil talking to her she told me that yes she dose like me alot and cares alot about me but she dosent love me that way i love her that when we was together in that past she could tell is was more of a Obsession that love but i can tell its love now but she know i am in a realinship now and said she dosent want me to leave her (the one im with) just to me with her not knowing if it would last or if it would just end the same way it did be for and her hearting me and end up lossing both of them (the one im with now and her again) (no names on here if you would like me to explain with names email or call) but i thank about this all the time and i make life hard seeing as i have told the one im with now that i want nothing to do with this son but onlu told her that cus i thought that was what his mother wanted knowing thats not the truth now i do but the one im with sill wants me to have nothing to do with him seeing as it is in my past and im trying to move on and make a new live ( i even move away 2 hours from were i was rased were this all happened) but there is a lot more to this story and what all is going on i may end up righting a hold life story about all this that has happened the past 5-6 years even know it realy started about 10 years ago .... (417-529-9490) josh_doherty18@yahoo.com but the make thing is im not sure on what to do leave the one im with, and try to have something to do with him and try not to get heart like i always have, leave it in the past and suffer with the thoughts of what could have been and wish was, any sugestions are welcomedPLEASE READ and help me i thank i still love my ex even thow im with someone els for a year now come saturday?
it was too long so i didnt wanna read the whole thing. but yeah follow your heart dude.PLEASE READ and help me i thank i still love my ex even thow im with someone els for a year now come saturday?
LEARN ENGLISH... No but Really you have a kid man up and take care of whats important. Your old enough and your son should come first.
Wow that's pretty srewed up. Good luck! I think u need to talk to someone u really know and trust and are close with cuz they'll understand u lot better and have more of an idea of what u should do
Do what feels right, for sure... And next time... Don't put your number out in public ;)
that is so long . Go with your ex

No comments:

Post a Comment