Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I'm jealous of my boyfriend and his ex even though...?

Well i have no real reason to be jealous.. other than the fact that it's his ex and i am afraid.


He wants to marry me.. he tells me he wants to spend the rest of his life with me. He has two kids with his ex and they don't usually get along but when they do they talk for an hour or more on the phone with her and such.. he tells me they talk about him marrying me, his kids, and that's it.. i don't see how that could take up much time.. he updates on his kids lots and his daughter never talks on the phone long she doesn't have much to say unless your there. She is a cutie though. Anyways i am just scared that he might fall for her if she becomes a nicer person, because from what i was told she was very unpleasant. He told me the other day there was change in her voice because she decided that once his daughter isn't too shy he can take her for a week. I don't know what to do.. he is telling me he's 100% mine but i still have doubts when he talks to her.. what do i do?? i don't want to drive him away because everytime he mentions he talked to her i get a little down and he gets frustrated because he knows what i'm thinking. Any suggestionsI'm jealous of my boyfriend and his ex even though...?
break up with him

No comments:

Post a Comment