Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I'm in love with my ex boyfriend. How can I get over him and be happy again?

I don't know what to to about it because I highly doubt he still loves me. We split up 8 months ago and I still don't go more than 10 minutes without thinking about him.


He rules my life and he's not even in it anymore.


If I find out he's getting close to another girl I just want to cry, and I can't stop thinking about it.


I miss him so much and I thought I would stop missing him by now but I still do. It's horrible. What makes it worse is that it ended really quickly and out of the blue, after a silly arguement.


He still talks to me sometimes on facebook and occasionally texts. But that doesn't help matters as I'm permenantly waiting for him to speak to me, and he usually doesn't. I also see him every day at college, just to rub it in my face.





How can I get over him for good and stop thinking about him, so that I can move on and be happy again?I'm in love with my ex boyfriend. How can I get over him and be happy again?
just think of guys who are kind and would take care of you, rather than the sort of ones who mess you up.I'm in love with my ex boyfriend. How can I get over him and be happy again?
You just have to learn to live with it and get on with your life, it's harsh
Find something that truly makes you happy like a new hobby. Photography, dance etc. Have a night out with the girls! Things like that. Enjoy the little things in life and accept what has happened between y'all. If it's meant to be it will happen again, if not then it won't. Also try going out and meeting new guys. If you're not ready for that yet it's understandable, but getting into new things will keep your mind off of it.
I have been threw this many times.. Time will be the best healer. Good luck
This is something most people deal with at some point, and unfortunately the only thing that will ';cure'; it is time. It took me at least a year to get over a guy once, but believe me you will get over him. Try getting involved in something new that doesn't involve him and it will definitely speed up the process :) Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment