Monday, August 16, 2010

I can't stop thinking about my ex, even though i don't want to. PLEASE help me?!!!?

my ex boyfriend and i recently broke up like a week ago. he was the first man that i ever loved, but i knew that it was coming. it took me a while to get over it, but i did.


i've moved on to someone else that i like a lot more, and my ex was a jerk to me a lot. i really like this new guy, but for some reason, i find myself thinking of my ex a lot!!!!





like when i go to sleep, i start to think about this new guy, but by the time i get up in the morning, i remember thinking about my ex at least once during the night, and the same with during the day. he has moved on as has i, and i want to stop thinking about him so badly, i just don't know how.


i really need help, i don't want to think about him, it just hurts more.


please help me, any help is very much appreciated.


thanks :]I can't stop thinking about my ex, even though i don't want to. PLEASE help me?!!!?
your with a new guy after a week? wow slow down

No comments:

Post a Comment