Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I get over my ex? Even if I cheated.?

In HS I was friends with this girl and I met a guy who I fell in love with. He and I moved in right after HS and started dating. I did everything for him, including getting him to graduate HS. Well this girl tried everything to break us up. we stopped talking to her. well about two years later he and I got into a fight and I cheated on him (I regret it to this day, because the guy ended up beating and raping me). I later tried making amends with this girl and confided everything to her. She promised not to say anything and a week later went and told him everything. She made it seem like a slip of the tongue, but she knew what she was doing. He stopped talking to me, and now he hangs out with her. It pisses me off that he hangs out with her even though she put us through so much tourture. And I know she still likes him, she only did it to get with him. How can I feel better. I feel crushed all because I made this huge mistake. I hate her.How do I get over my ex? Even if I cheated.?
Harsh reality is.


You cheated so you suffer the consequences.


At least you now know-


Never tell anyone anything if you don't want anyone to know.


keep it to yourself.How do I get over my ex? Even if I cheated.?
I have a story so close to your's. but he cheated on me. My advice is a bit harsh but please don't b offenfef. I realize you feel bad about cheating but if you were able to cheat in this relationship then it wasn't worth your time. If you really loved the guy then you wouldn't cheat on him. I won't say you got what you deserved but secrets aren't good. And NEVER tell a secret to someone who you have had problems with in the past. Been there done that.
Harsh reality is you got whats coming.





Arguing/fighting what ever doesn't make it right to cheat on someone whatever the circumstance.





Unfortunately, women seemed to be more likely to go sleep with someone else just to get there own back.... well oh my lord, it backfired.





Might teach you and other women a lesson.





My advice is to move on and forget it, because the bitchiness that you will ponder over may end up driving you to do something stupid. Forget them both and find a new man/women or eskimo.
Ok, you cheated on him because you had a fight!!!?????? and WHY on earth would you confide in someone you not only disliked immensely, but didn't trust from the beginning?


Don't be hating that other girl. Negative emotion is very draining and serves no purpose. What you did was worse..cheating on your b/f right after an argument. Because of this, he may have lost faith in you by thinking 'she cheated on me because we had an argument, but what would she do if we had to deal with something more serious';? One could hardly blame him.


I'd strongly suggest you take stock of your actions, and determine why you acted so strongly. If she truly is as bad as you say, her true colours will eventually show.


There isn't anything you can do. If he comes back to you; he comes back, if not; move on, but consider this a lesson well learned.
Sounds like your life is a series of really bad decisions. Maybe you should take a step back and see what you can do to improve yourself to make yourself worthy of being taken back by your boyfriend. Go see a shrink, it might help you out.
  • computer security
  • div myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment