Tuesday, August 10, 2010

How can i get over my ex, even though i'm with his best friend now?

about 2 years ago i went out with the ex, it ended badly and left me heartbroken. we didn't speak for a long time. during that time i went to college where i see his best friend in the same class as me. we become friends and after a few months i make up with my ex, which led to me and him sleeping together at a party. we didn't speak for a while but made up and now closer then ever as friends.





a few months i start getting feelings for our friend and we start going out. but i guilty when i feel a pang of jealously whenever i hear about the ex and his new gf. i know i don't want him back and i don't see in the way i use to. i don't understand why i sometimes act like this.





i don't want to say anything since i care about their friendship too much to ruin it.How can i get over my ex, even though i'm with his best friend now?
Forget the ex.It's not fair to your boyfriendHow can i get over my ex, even though i'm with his best friend now?
Stop seeing him. you are tormenting your self.
  • computer security
  • div myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment